Friday, January 21, 2011

Follow Through Friday



At the young, impressionable age of 10, I took one of those dime store "personality tests." The one line that was off the chart and the only one I remember, said, "inclined to procrastinate."  They should have gone ahead and sewn a red capital "P" on my shirt that day.  I do have that tendency - and that trait has been my albatross. I did read once that people who procrastinate may do so because they are perfectionists. That actually made me feel better. But feeling isn't doing and I am tired of dragging my feet. Since this blog is one of the things I finally quit procrastinating about, I am going to use it for accountability.

      On Fridays, I plan to post some goal, some task that I want to accomplish within the following 7 days. The next Friday, I will report on my "follow through," and then post another for the next week.

     Week 1: For YEARS, two windows (far top left, far bottom right)  have been without their the wooden pieces that make it look like they have panes. I actually have a replacement frame for one window that simply needs to be painted. I need to order a frame for the other.  This week, the one I have will be painted and put up, and the other will at least be ordered.  

Galatians 6:9 
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."




No comments:

Post a Comment