Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Will

"Have I told you about my "I wills?"

My sister asked me that question in the kitchen last night. And when she told me about them, I knew I'd blog about them.

At the end of 1999, she said she felt convicted to write down every time she saw an "I will" from God (or Jesus) when she read it in the Bible. So beginning January 1, 2000, (what a way to start a new millennium), with her One Year Bible, a legal pad, and a pen in hand, she began.

The One Year Bible is organized by 365 daily readings. There's a passage from the Old Testament, the New Testament, one Psalm, and one Proverb. Her "I Wills" are organized in that same way.

At the end of 2000, she had filled three legal pads.

Over 2000 "I Wills"




I am wowed by this. I am encouraged by this.

When I asked Kathy if any "I will" spoke to her more than another, she didn't hesitate.

"I will never leave you or forsake you."
      {Hebrews 13:5b}

Thanks, Kathy.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful~! Love this! God's Word always encourages, reassures, teaches, and blesses! Thanks for the blessing today, Shelley.

    ReplyDelete