Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Recommendation

In 2009, for 20 days between Elizabeth's and Luke's birthdays, 5 out of my 6 kids were teenagers.

Elizabeth-13, Luke-19, Hannah-18, Faith-14, David-15
Luke and Hannah are now in their 20s, but Mary Grace has joined the teen crowd - so now, we are four strong at our house.
Mary Grace-13, Faith-17, David-18, Elizabeth-15
Because of these beautiful, teenage faces that I've been blessed with, I'm constantly on the lookout for anything and everything that can help me help them navigate those tumultuous years.  Heck, I'm constantly on the lookout for anything and everything that can help me navigate my years!  A few days ago, I found a letter I wish I'd found years ago - for me, for them.  If you have kids - even if you don't have kids - I hope you click on the link below and read it. It took me about 3.5 minutes from start to finish. I think you'll find it worth your time.

The letter is by John Piper and is titled "Letter to an Incomplete, Insecure Teenager."

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment