Friday, June 22, 2012

InstaFriday

A diary in cell phone pictures. That's InstaFriday.


It's also a reminder of how fleeting a week really is! I look back at these and wonder where my week went. It is gone - in an instant!

The Bible talks about our life being a mist, that appears for a little while, and then vanishes. I don't want to waste it. I want to be intentional about living it, and I want to be thankful for the precious moments that make up my days, my weeks.

Like this week. I'm thankful I...

watched Mary Grace work on a sport she LOVES.
 admired Mary Grace's and Faith's creativity - they painted these shoes at a bday party!

watched Faith & Hannah complete a Pinterest project. We heart Bolivar,  MO!

smiled when I saw this turtle that visits our garage a couple of times a week to eat the cat food!
I wonder who put that touch of pink there?

snapped this picture on Father's Day. And he's a good one!

crafted a bit with the girls to decorate our mantel. Smile, Elizabeth.
saw this beautiful, yet unknown plant while I walked around the square in Fayetteville, AR.
gasped when I saw this stunning crepe myrtle - also on the square in Fayetteville.
decided to eat here when I saw 1 kajillion people go in it - also on the square in Fayetteville.
I am a fan of Fayetteville, if you haven't noticed.

stayed at the Hampton Inn in...Fayetteville, where they had random things on the inside of their elevators....
marveled at the handiwork of God in these much needed rain clouds. And where did I see these? Fayetteville.


laughed when I saw where the girls ended up after their afternoon jog
tried to jump our 87 Dodge Dakota. I was unsuccessful, but I tried.

While in Fayetteville, I bought a bushel purple hull peas - my favorite!! When I got home, we had a shelling party. Lots of good conversation as we did that mindless, thumb-staining task. We also enjoyed a little banana's foster courtesy of my Lou. Who I skipped to and thanked for making such a yummy dessert!

Where's Kiowa?

Thanks for sharing my week with me.

I hope you have an incredible restful weekend. One where you have the time and inclination to look back and be thankful.

Blessings!

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment